Pay Per Click: Pay for Each Click Made on Your Ads
Pay per click is an internet advertising model utilized for directing the traffic to the website. When that formulated ad comes into existence and it is clicked by any user, the advertiser pays money to the publisher. Practically, it is known as cost generated per click. It is a marketing model which allows the advertiser to bid for an ad placement in search engine sponsored link when a user finds a keyword that is related to the offering of business. The keywords should be made relevant, exhaustive and expansive.
WHAT DO YOU LEARN?
Before you follow anything, it is important to take care of your audience by understanding the surfing views and relevancy of the web browsers.
- 1. Keywords are king: It is better to choose the keyword which is specific to the business. Avoid the keyword which is too general as it would allow unnecessary or wrong visitors to enter to your site who aren’t actually interested in such products or services. Try Google Adwords Keyword planner for effective planning to check which attracts most.
- 2. Test, measure and optimize: Use the Google Analytic tool for understanding and getting in-depth knowledge of what works and what not. This data makes the digital marketing stronger and accommodates highly detailed information regarding the accession of paid ads. Use different content, visual and keyword to increase the sales and traffic.
- 3. Get creative and visual: The highest amount of paid ads is inclusive of strong visuals and text that allows the call to action. Be innovative and creative in making the advertisements that stand out.
BENEFITS OF PAY PER CLICK ON DIGITAL MARKETING
- 1. Reaches the right audiences: While working on PPC, you select when and where the ad must be displayed so that a large sum of users access to it. These components include the keywords, locations, website, date, time, device etc.
- 2. Brand recognition: Pay per click is used for targeting the correct keyword in relation to the operating industry so that the people looking for the keywords will end up watching the ads. The common keyword will not increase the sales but in turn, generate the increasing of awareness of brand as well as establishing the leader in the industry.
- 3. A Perfect tool for testing the marketing strategies: Place different ads on Google campaign and run it for a couple of weeks. This would generate the result which would analyze which headline performed better. The one inclusive of the highest CLICK THROUGH RATE is inclusive of the most attractive copy for the clients.
- 4. Measurable ROI: PPC advertising gives you the measurable ROI allowing checking the conclusion generated from the ads. It is easy measuring the number of clicks which can be generated through sales and revenue.